Friday, January 18, 2013

This Week In Drawing... 13

THE FORGETTING

More pages from The Foretting, the second chapter in serial to published in Undertow #3 by 7th Wave Comics. Plus some concepts for the cover!
 

SKETCHES

 Some warm-up sketches from this week, plus some sketches from last weeks Horror In The West signing at Paradise Comics!



FOSSILS

I'm slowly piecing together journal entries from my time in Montana. Digging dinosaur fossils in Hell Creek was such an unforgettable experience, and I'd like to piece it all together in a neat little narrative. For now I'm finding my way through the content I already have, and thinking about new things I'll have to draw and write.

The first piece is a water colour landscape I made from inside the main tent during an intense rain storm. The second is a hand-written entry in my journal about a day spent searching for fossil fragments in a sand dune.
 


1 comment: