Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Undertow: The Forgetting Pt. 2


Here are three pages from The Forgetting. Written by Luke Donkersloot for The 7th Wave, the story is featured in the pages of Undertow. My contribution will be found in issue three, which is due out early next year. Incidentally, the first issue of Undertow is being reprinted, and you can read all about it here.

It's been a couple of very busy months for me, what with juggling art duties on both Undertow and Teuton, as well as numerous commissions that come my way. What's more, I've been renting space at the RAID studio (the gang was kind enough to include me in one of their group Christmas photos.) Working there has so far been a very enriching experience, although it keeps me somewhat isolated from the internet.

All in all I'm having a lot of fun, but between my paid work and commuting, finding time for extra curricular drawing has been tough. My contributions to Spitballin' Comics have lapsed and I'm feeling mighty sorry for it. My blog has also been neglected. For shame!

After Christmas things should loosen up. I'm hoping so anyway.

Until then, enjoy these three pages. I promise there's more Teuton and other fun drawings on their way!

1 comment:

  1. Great pages, Adam!
    As a writer, I wish I could give form to my words. You're a lucky mammal, my friend.

    ReplyDelete