Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TEUTON vol.2, pages 42-43

Valentine's Day is upon us! While I have nothing interesting or poignant to say on the subject, I do recall a quote by my favourite author, Kurt Vonnegut, from his novel The Sirens of Titan:

"A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.
"

So my babies, go forth and do just that. This "holiday" may be a trite load of guff, but I can't find anything wrong with a little gesture to make someone--anyone--feel nicer. There, that's my sermon. Now on to the blood and gore...

Here are two new pages of TEUTON Vol.2!

The troll battle has reached its bloody conclusion, but our weary heroes face yet another twist. How will Jadvyga and Asura fair when found face-to-face with a band of Teutonic Knights...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment