Thursday, July 19, 2012

BATMAN PRINTS

The Dark Knight Rises event hosted by Stadium Comics at AMC Theatres Courtney Park has been cancelled due to the fact it is no longer AMC Theatres, but is now instead a Cineplex. The company was recently acquired and the location itself is changing banners. Consequently, the anticipated event got lost in the shuffle.

HOWEVER, Stadium Comics will now be featuring myself, along with several other artists, at the storefront in Shopper's World, Brampton.

The store is having a massive sale on all things Batman to mark the occasion. I'll be doing sketches and selling my new limited (25) Batman Vs. Joker print (seen left).

To make this day extra special, I'm selling a bonus print of my Bane/Batman brawl--also limited to 25 copies:


Both prints are 11" x 17" on premium matte card stock and will be signed and numbered by Yours Truly!

Wanna get your hands on a copy but can't make it out? Tweet me, @AdamTGorham, to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment