Sunday, July 1, 2012

TEUTON Vol.2, pages 72-75



The ultimate deadline for Teuton Vol.2 is fast approaching. Incidentally, this will be the last batch of pages I'll post for quite a while. With this particular volume nearing it's end, I'd hate to reveal what's afoot for Andrus and his companions. So if you've enjoyed everything so far, then you'll have to pick up a hard copy come August.

That's not to say there won't be Teuton news to share in the weeks leading to Fan Expo, where the book will debut. My inbox is filled with great material from sexy, exciting creators, and I'll share it all in time!

We'll also be reprinting Teuton Vol.1 later this year, and it'll feature a re-vamped cover with a proper title-card. The title, TEUTON, was worked into the background of the last cover and was too difficult for most to decipher. So with a lot of helpful advice from friends and colleagues, I put together something more fun and straightforward.






No comments:

Post a Comment